In a talking points memo this week, FOX’s Bill O’Reilly assured his readers and listeners that President Obama does not intend to hurt America, and argued that Obama’s actions as president reflect his passion for social justice. “The far right,” Mr. O’Reilly wrote in reference to his fellow Harvard alum, “is making a huge mistake thinking that Mister Obama is actively trying to harm the nation. He is not. His overriding concern can be summed up in two words: social justice. It all comes back to that. The president sincerely believes the deck is stacked against minority Americans and many working poor people.”
- Obama has on several occasions publicly inserted himself in on-going judicial proceedings in a way that can only have been motivated by stupidity, contempt for the due process of law, or a desire to increase racial animosities in America.
- Obama took America to war in Libya in direct violation of the U.S. Constitution. To prove his action was not a fluke, he would have done the same in Syria if Vladimir Putin had not intervened and made a public jackass out of him.
- Obama surrendered in Afghanistan to the Taliban and its Islamist allies. He is returning that country to America’s Islamist enemies as a base from which the mujahideen can plan attacks against the United States.
- Obama’s Justice Department did nothing to prosecute Black Panthers who sought to intimidate voters going to the polls.
- Obama’s Internal Revenue Service (IRS) has intentionally, consistently, and unlawfully investigated conservative and Tea Party groups. These Obama-administration sanctioned attacks are direct and clearly illegal assaults on the 1st Amendment and were launched to improve Obama’s chances in the 2012 presidential election.
- Obama is on the verge of destroying the U.S. medical-care system, apparently as the opening act in the implementation of his passion-for-social-justice doctrine. For Obama, it seems, social justice means stealing from those who work and giving it to slackers, illegal aliens, and other Democratic Party stalwarts.
- Obama, Eric Holder, and Hillary Clinton have waged relentless war on Christian traditions, symbols, and beliefs, while collectively kissing the behinds of the Muslim Brotherhood, CAIR, and other anti-American Muslim groups, inviting them to the White House to find out how they can make America and Christianity less offensive to Muslims.
- Obama and his Justice Department have done everything in their power to protect and expand the “right” to murder unborn Americans. One would have thought that even Harvard graduates would be taught that any definition of intent to “hurt” America would include such things as murdering substantial numbers of the next generation.
- Obama has partially blinded the U.S. Intelligence Community by ending the rendition-and-interrogation program because he claims to have a “moral compass” superior to those who risk their lives to defend America against the Islamists whose war on America is fueled by Republican and Democratic interventionism. This is the same moral compass that champions the murder of the unborn and U.S. officials in Libya, and one that wastes the lives of our soldier-children in an Afghan war he does not intend to win.
- Obama, in part because he ended rendition/interrogation, has presided over an unprecedented expansion of NSA’s collection capabilities to the point where every U.S. citizen is now a collection target and the 4th Amendment lies in tatters on the floor.
- Obama and Hillary Clinton refused — despite repeated requests for help — to provide U.S. officials in Libya with adequate protection. Four Americans were murdered by that decision, which was made to protect Obama’s 2012 campaign script and to allow the Butcheress of Benghazi a chance for the presidency in 2016.
- Obama has ruthlessly and repeatedly exploited the grieving families of the dead and wounded in shootings around the country as part of his lust to destroy the 2nd Amendment — the Founder’s last-ditch defense against tyranny
- Obama has cruelly denied tens of thousands of Americans jobs by deliberately stalling the XL Pipeline and slow-rolling the private-sector’s plans to develop U.S. energy resources, thereby keeping Americans in thrall to the royal, anti-U.S. gangsters that run Saudi Arabia and its neighboring states and who fund the Islamist who are waging war on America.
- Obama has appointed a CIA Director whose personal actions made sure that Osama bin Laden was alive to attack our East Africa embassies, the USS Cole, and the 9/11 targets and who seems nothing less than the Saudis’ cat’s paw.
- Obama and Holder have refused to enforce laws they do not like, and Obama has publicly and repeatedly declared his intention to rule with his “pen and phone” and so ignore the Congress. In short, Obama frankly has pledged to violate the Constitution and rule as a tyrant — no wonder he hates the 2nd Amendment.
- Obama is a congenital, transparent, but tactically brilliant liar whose lies have been intended to hide his administration’s corruption (IRS, DOJ, FBI); to get him reelected president (al-Qaeda is defeated; if you like your plan/doctor, you can keep them); to usurp powers that are solely the federal legislature’s prerogative (going to war and amending laws); and to destroy poor Mr. O’Reilly’s ability to discern truthfulness from calculated deceit.
For Mr. O’Reilly and the FOX NEWS network the foregoing apparently are accidental and perfectly acceptable anti-American byproducts that flow from what they describe as Osama’s admirable passion for social justice. It does, seem, however, that there just might be other, less insane, and less anti-Tea Party ways to interpret the above-noted facts. Two of these come immediately to mind:
- Obama is deliberately trying to hurt the United States.
- Obama is deliberately trying to hurt the United States and O’Reilly and FOX do not care so long as they have primetime access to Obama and can help destroy the Tea Party. (NB: This may sound far-fetched, but FOX is equally unconcerned with the severe damage it does to U.S. interests by playing the part of slavish lickspittle in its support for Israel.)
Anyway, as the saying goes, I present, the reader decides.