As this week’s end, it seems likely that it is quite near time for killing those involved in the multiple and clearly delineated attempts to stage a coup d’état against the legitimately elected Trump government and thereby kill our republic.
- The week saw the alternative media document nearly 300 incidents of violence against loyal U.S. citizens that have been perpetrated by Democrats and the domestic terrorists that the party and its financial supporters keep on their payrolls. The Americans they are abusing and attacking — even those using concealed carry — have so far held their fire and sucked up the pain, trying to give Trump time to forever eliminate their violent tormentors. The well-armed patriot’s patience does not, and must not, last forever.
- The week saw FBI agent Strzok brazenly lie to the Congress, show his own detestation for everyday Americans — it’s their smell, he says — and display facial and other physical quirks that appeared very reminiscent of a demented beaver, a drug addict, or a loyal Democrat.
- The week saw that the FBI, in the person of Strzok, had refused to investigate a foreign address to which 30,000 e-mails from Hillary Clinton’s unsecured server were delivered. It was made clear that foreign address was not Russian, which surely means that the address was that of the Beijing tyrants who have paid the Democrats to surrender to China U.S. manufacturing industries, intellectual property, and much of its technical military prowess.
- The week saw Strzok describe the sacred FBI practice of briefing the leaders of any U.S. presidential campaign that is threatened by foreign influence/interference. The practice was ignored regarding Trump’s campaign, while the FBI — led by Strzok — assisted the British intelligence service’s (MI6) effort to try to ruin the campaign and then the Trump presidency.
- The week saw, on Friday the 13th, Special Counsel Mueller and his Democratic-apparatchik lawyers indict 12 supposed Russian intelligence officers with a laughable amount of evidence pertaining to their purported involvement in the 2016 election. Mueller’s action is a clear and undeniable effort to ruin President Trump’s coming meeting with Putin. It also ensures the continuation of the drive toward war with Russia that Obama and the EU started in 2013 with their direct and multi-pronged intervention in Ukrainian politics and their subsequent overthrow of the country’s pro-Russian government.
- It is worth noting that Mueller has zero chance of ever getting the Russian GRU officers into court, and that the FBI’s files — as well as those of other components of the intelligence community — are packed with the names of GRU officers. This reality leaves open the likelihood that Mueller’s pro-Hillary posse made up the list by randomly picking names, just as they did with the last list of indicted Russians.
- The week saw FBI’s Strzok make it clear under oath that the so-called “Trump Dossier” was available in the FBI and the Department of Justice in multiple copies, each with differing content. He described, in other words, nothing less than an in-process movie script that showed work of the hands of many notoriously anti-Trump writers, each trying to outdo the other in their lying and treasonous intent.
- This week saw DoJ’s Rod Rosenstein request the country’s 93 U.S. Attorneys to select three “federal prosecutors” for his use in vetting Supreme Court-nominee Brett Cavanaugh. Clearly, Rosenstein intends to use the prosecutors to invent a “crime” — as he did with Mueller’s investigation — that can be used to delay or stop Judge Kavanaugh’s nomination, and ruin his reputation and career in either event.
- This week saw Strzok admit that he and his paramour used their personal communication devices for government business and that the FBI allowed them to decide which of the messages thereon dealt with official business and which dealt with their sexual adventures (Good God, let there be no videos of that greasy swamp fest.) This is precisely the same biased-for-Democrats discretion that Strzok and the FBI — including weasel-boys Comey and McCabe — allowed Hillary Clinton and her reptilian coterie, before affording them the opportunity to destroy the remainder by smashing computers and mobile phones.
- This week saw Strzok again demonstrate that the FBI is not corrupt, lawless, and deceitful only at the top, but from top to bottom. Strzok repeatedly emphasized the large number of his colleagues who were involved in the Clinton and Russian investigations, noted that they were of one mind with him, and how they were — as he said he is — honorable, truth-telling, and law-abiding. Since no whistle-blower of any consequence has ever come forward from the FBI’s rank-and-file to disclose and describe to Americans what clearly is the dark, anti-constitutional, and fascist heart of the FBI, it can only be concluded that the entire FBI is in need of rapid and merciless eradication.
Finally, this week saw a significant and quickening advance toward the moment when those millions of well-armed citizens who voted for Trump, and who have been abused or wounded by Democrats, their Antifa-thugs, and their thug-civil servants for exercising their franchise to elect Trump, cannot be, in good conscience, patient for much longer.
Fortunately, they have in hand a long and very precise list of the names and photographs of those who hate and threaten them, their families, their way-of-life, their liberty, their livelihoods and their republic. No self-respecting and determined-to-remain-independent citizenry can let themselves forever be held hostage by thug-civil-servants like Strzok, Comey, McCabe, Page, and Rosenstein; worshipers of tyranny, like the Democratic members of Congress, the Clintons, the FBI, and the Obamas; apparent traitors like Brennan, Hayden, and Clapper; all of the mainstream media; and the tens of thousands of government-admitted-and-protected, violent, criminal, and illegal immigrants.
American patriots have so far, praise God, been remarkably disciplined in not responding to tyranny and violence with violence. For now they must remain so, armed but steady. But the time for such patience is fast slipping away; indeed, that patience is quickly becoming an obviously rank and self-destructive foolishness. If Trump does not act soon to erase the above noted tyranny and tyrants, the armed citizenry must step in and eliminate them.
It is, of course, far better if Trump does so, and I pray and believe he will. That said, the sheer, nay, utter joy and satisfaction to be derived from beholding great piles of dead U.S.-citizen tyrants is not one that will be missed if Trump does not soon do the necessary to save the republic. But if he fails, the citizenry must act to ensure that Hillary’s predictive words are proven correct. “If Trump wins,” she apparently said, “we will all hang.”